Get a Gen. 3 Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump, Flower Stopper and Breast Pump Cap in one handy combo! Haakaa Gen. 3 keeps the same simple and effective design that you know and love, except now you can express directly into a detachable silicone bottle!
Our new Gen. 3 Pump comes in two convenient sizes of 160ml and 250ml and is compatible with all of our brand-new silicone bottle range attachments. With a quick twist of the top, you can swap out your breast pump flange for any of our range of optional interchangeable attachments (each sold separately). We have a baby bottle teat to let you feed your little one expressed milk, a feeding spoon dispenser for when your baby moves on to solids, a sippy bottle top to help your independent toddler transition from a bottle to a cup and sealing disks to preserve any leftover food or milk after feeding.
Made from food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long-distance plane or car rides, or simply anywhere you would like to express quickly and discreetly.
This combo pack includes 1 x 160ml or 250ml Gen. 3 Silicone Breast Pump, 1 x Breast Pump Flower Stopper (White) and 1 x Silicone Breast Pump Cap.
- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- High-quality food grade silicone.
- Easy and effective milk expression, directly into the bottle.
- No cords or batteries required.
- Compatible with all Generation 3 Silicone Bottle range attachments.
- Small, portable and convenient.
- Flower Stopper fits snugly in the neck of the pump to prevent accidental spills.
- Silicone Cap fits securely over the pump flange to keep out dust and other airborne nasties between uses.
- Accommodates different breast sizes.
- Available in 160ml and 250ml capacities.
- Safe in microwaves, boiling water and sterilisers.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Cleaning and Care:
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
Caution: When compressing the 160ml Gen. 3 Breast Pump, squeeze it on the bottom edge (rather than in the middle of the container) to prevent pressure being placed on the container rim. Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.