Is your baby about to start solids? Our silicone baby spoon is the perfect tool for making mealtimes a breeze while introducing your baby to solid food. Made from food-grade silicone, our specially designed spoon is comfortable to hold and the perfect size to ensure your child is getting the correct amount of food as they start their solids journey.
Once your little one has mastered the art of the spoon, they can graduate to our perfect child-sized chopsticks! Covered in soft silicone and easy to hold with our new Monkey Topper and silicone rings, our chopsticks make it fun for little ones to learn a new way to eat!
- Safely reduce the risk of choking with our perfectly sized, shallow spoon which serves your baby the right portion each time.
- Monkey topper keeps the ends of the chopsticks together.
- Finger rings guide your child's fingers into the correct position.
- Soft tip protects baby’s delicate gums and teeth.
- Ergonomically shaped handles make feeding easy on your wrist.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Comes with recyclable PP case, perfect for trips and carrying in your bag.
Spoon Set w/ Chopsticks: 2 x Spoons, 1 x Pair of Chopsticks, 1 x Carry Case, 1 x Monkey Head Topper, 3 x Finger Rings
Spoon Set: 2 x Spoons, 1 x Carry Case
Cleaning and Care
Wash before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing your spoons with warm, soapy water and rinsing thoroughly. To sterilise, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean your Haakaa products.
Caution: Adult supervision is required at all times. Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Do not microwave this product. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used as hard scourers may scratch the surface. This product is not a toy. Do not use for anything other than its intended use.
Please note: Solid food is recommended for babies 4-6 months plus. Please consult your midwife or medical professional if introducing solids earlier. Silicone may absorb colours and discolour over time.